Call for Papers
To promote interactions among management scholars in the Asia-Pacific region and around the world, NTU Management Review, published by the College of Management of National Taiwan University and CFVG HANOI, National Economics University, invite you to attend the 2021 Management Theory and Practice Conference entitled: Challenges and Management Strategies in the Era of Digital Economy. The conference aims to provide an academic forum for scholars to exchange research ideas and to offer suggestions for current and emerging issues regarding the development of Asia-Pacific firms and institutions.
Dates: April 4th & 5th, 2021
* Please noted that each participant is responsible for the full cost of his/her attendance to the conference, including all necessary
transportation, accommodation, and registration.
Submission Deadline: November 15th, 2020
Acceptance Notification Date: December 30th, 2020
Registration and Fee Payment Deadline: January 10th, 2021
With the rise of Asia-Pacific markets in global economy over the past decades as well as the emergence of multinationals in the Asia-Pacific, the 2021 Management Theory and Practice Conference will focus on management-related issues from Asia-Pacific perspectives, aiming to facilitate discussions on concepts and practices in various research fields such as accounting, finance, organizational behavior, human resources management, marketing, information management, e-commerce, production and operations management, and corporate strategy. We welcome original research papers that can bring insights to and shed light on management theories and practices. We also encourage qualitative, analytical, and empirical studies that depict and interpret up-to-date management practices.
Major topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
• Auditing Practices and Quality in Asia-Pacific
• B2B Marketing in Asia-Pacific
• Corporate Finance in Asia-Pacific
• Corporate Governance in Asia-Pacific
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Creating and Capturing Value Through Strategies and Innovations
• Design Innovation and Information Systems
• Exchange Platform in the New Era
• Financial Reporting Quality and Practices in Asia-Pacific
• Human Resources Management in Asia-Pacific
• Investment in Asia-Pacific
• Management Accounting and Controls of Companies in Asia-Pacific
• Managing Risks of in Value Networks
• New Concepts and Theories of Organizational Behavior relating to Asia-Pacific Markets
• New Services and Brand Marketing Trends in Asia-Pacific
• Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) Management
• Strategies and Innovations from Asia-Pacific Perspectives
• The Evolution of Accounting Information Environment in Asia-Pacific
• Trends and Challenges in Labor Development in Asia-Pacific Markets
1. All submissions should follow the style of NTU Management Review (see below), and are subject to the double-blind review. Authors
will be notified once the manuscripts are accepted. We strongly encourage the authors further submit the manuscripts to NTU
Management Review. All these papers will follow a fast-track review process.
2. All accepted papers are required to be presented by the author(s) at the conference.
NTU Management Review Style Guide
1. All submissions should conform to the editorial guidelines and formats of NTU Management Review
(http://review.management.ntu.edu.tw/page.aspx?pid=24&lang=en). The reviewing process follows the criteria of NTU Management
Review which include: significance of the topic, relevant literature, research questions, purpose, methodology, and quality of analysis or
coherence of argument. For further information, please visit our website at https://mtpc2021.conf.tw.
2. Manuscripts should be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font and double-spaced throughout (including the abstract, texts,
references, appendices, tables, and figures...etc.). As reviewers often prefer to write notes on the manuscripts, authors should use one
inch (2.54 centimeters) margins. All pages, including tables, figures, appendices, and references should be serially numbered at the end
of the article. Manuscript length should be limited to 50 pages including references, appendices, tables, and figures.
Best Paper Award
One paper will be selected for this award with a prize of US$800. The recipient is obligated to submit the award-winning paper to NTU Management Review.
Excellent Paper Award
Three papers will be selected for this award with each receiving a prize of US$400. The recipients are obligated to submit their award-winning papers to NTU Management Review.
Recommended Paper Award
Ten papers will be selected for this award with each receiving a prize of US$250. The recipients are obligated to submit their award-winning papers to NTU Management Review.
• Registration Fee: NT$7,500 or US$250 (We do not accept other foreign currencies)
• Payment Method: Visa/MasterCard
• Registration and Fee Payment Deadline: January 10th, 2021
• Conference Package Includes: opening ceremony, keynote speeches, concurrent sessions, welcome banquet, coffee breaks, luncheons,
and post-conference city tour
* Please noted that an e-Confirmation letter will send to the registered email address. Please specify the
sessions you wish to attend in the Google Form. For the guests who only attend the welcome banquet, the registration fee is US$50.
Please contact Ms. Anita Cheng at NTU Management Review should you have any questions: