NTUMR & APMR
Joint Consortium 2022
From Sharing Economy to Collaborative Commerce: Sustainability and Transformation Competitive Edge Conference
Themed “From Sharing Economy to Collaborative Commerce: Sustainability and Transformation Competitive Edge Conference”, National Taiwan University Management Review and Asia Pacific Management Review are devoted to provide a platform to invite experts and scholars in related fields to submit original and rigorous academic papers. We look forward to thoroughly discussing the competitive advantages or transformation process of collaborative commerce while also providing new research trends and practical implications. In order to improve the quality of research papers solicited for this topic and promote the formation of the focus research community, we will hold a symposium at National Cheng Kung University in 2022. Scholars are welcome to contribute actively, and the manuscript review will adopt a double-blind review process. Selected quality papers will be recommended for publication in the Special issues of National Taiwan University Management Review or Asia Pacific Management Review journals.
The 23rd Asia Pacific Management Conference
Conference Date: October 9th, 2022 Conference Venue: National Cheng Kung University
Second Submission Deadline: August 21st, 2022 (Full-text manuscripts or long abstract at least 800 words; these manuscripts will not be granted the Best Paper Awards.)
Conference Date: October 9th, 2022
(We sincerely invite overseas scholars who are unable to travel for the conference to present virtually.)
【City Tour】October 10th, 2022
- Manuscript: PDF file, full-text manuscript or long abstract at least 800 words, including the title; please keep the full-text manuscript or long abstract anonymous. The font should be Times New Roman typeface in 12-point pitch.
- The editor-in-chief will decide whether the paper is eligible and then email the outcomes of the preliminary examination. Each paper will go through the reviewing process by NTUMR or APMR after the conference according to the author's choice.
- Online submission: https://2022fsecc.conf.tw
- We welcome submissions in either English or Chinese.
Best Paper Award
One paper will be selected for this award with receiving a prize of NTD 80,000. All papers presented at the conference are considered.
Excellent Paper Award
Three papers will be selected for this award with each receiving a prize of NTD 16,000. All papers presented at the conference are considered.
Editor's Choice Award
Three papers will be selected for this award with each receiving a prize of NTD 6,000. All papers presented at the conference are considered.
(Papers will be selected for the above award with each receiving one third (1/3) prize of each award. If the award-winning papers are later accepted and published by journal, another two thirds (2/3) prize will be granted.)
Option 2. Submitting full-text manuscript or the long abstract (at least 800 words). The manuscripts would not be included in the award
candidacy list. Once recommended by either the conference editors or session hosts, your work may be invited to be developed
to a full paper and would reviewed and included in the special issue published by NTUMR or APMR.
【Features of the Conference】
This conference is featured by:
- Dialogue with internationally renowned scholars
- Concurrent paper presentation sessions and discussion
- City tour (Yachting departing from ARGO yacht pier in Anping, Visiting Navy Destroyer Museum, Tainan, Strolling around Anping Old Street)
- Registration Fee: USA100(NTD 3,000)
- If the family members want to participate in the city tour, the fee will be USD 67(NTD 2,000)/person (adults and children are the same).
We are looking for papers focusing on the below topics, but are not restricted to:
【Editorial Board】(In Alphabetical Order)
- Corporate Sustainability and Accounting Reporting
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Financial Statement and Audit Quality
- Accounting Regulation and Corporate Governance
- Sustainability Finance
- Other Accounting and Finance Issues Related to Corporate Sustainability
- AI and Big Data Analytics
- Impact of Digital Sharing and Collaborations
- Digital Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and New Business Models
- Digital Transformation
- Operations Innovation and Strategy
- Platform Business and Operations
- Resource Sharing and Management
- New Models and Applications
- Value Co-creation
- Marketing Eco-system
- Social Marketing
- Business Ecosystem Management
- Transformation Planning and Organizational Change Management
- Leadership and Enterprise Transformation
- A Corporate Culture of Innovation
- Business and the SDGs
Conference Organizing Committee
- Hu, Shing-Yang (Dean, College of Management, National Taiwan University)
- Huang, Yeu-Shiang (Dean, College of Management, National Cheng Kung University / Editor-in-Chief, Asia Pacific Management Review)
- Chung, San-Lin (Professor, Department of Finance, National Taiwan University)
- Huang, Hua-Wei (Professor, Department of Accountancy, National Cheng Kung University)
- Lin, Hsiou-Wei (Professor, Department of International Business, National Taiwan University / Editor-in-Chief, NTU Management Review)
- Wang, Hei-Chia (Professor, Department of Industrial and Information Management, National Cheng Kung University)
- Wang, Wei-Tsong (Professor, Department of Industrial and Information Management, National Cheng Kung University / Executive Editor, Asia Pacific Management Review))
- Wu, Cheng-Han (Professor, Department of Industrial and Information Management, National Cheng Kung University)
- Wu, Ling-Ling (Professor, Department of Information Management, National Taiwan University)